Planted these fella from seeds bought from Aldi’s. Figured that since we have gotten ourselves a nice tall arch trellis, it would be cool to see some nature in action. They sprout very fast within the first week but perhaps due to the exposed area to full sun + summer heat, I had thought I’d lost them after most of the leaves were burnt out.
I recycled a piece of lacy material from a torn food cover and placed it over the eastern side while I made a broader shade for the vege’s western side. Took over 7 weeks to finally see the plants take off again and almost overnight, they have started to climb…sending off climbers up, up and away!
Let’s see if we get to have some beans off these fellas before the cool weather sets in.